Building me a flatbed

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
looks great! need more lights though.... you should get some used motor oil and smear it all over your deck boards. let it sit in the sun and heat up and soak in then repeat the process... works like a charm for treating our decks on trailers at our farm..

live life full throttle

Makes them slick as sh!t when wet too LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I've been on them where they baked in the sun for years. And they are still slick when it rains on first thing in the morning with some dew. I've done a few unintentional splits that way before lol
lol.. guess ours where always dry or our boots stuck better.

live life full throttle

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
looks great! need more lights though.... you should get some used motor oil and smear it all over your deck boards. let it sit in the sun and heat up and soak in then repeat the process... works like a charm for treating our decks on trailers at our farm..

live life full throttle

We do the same thing. But we have panels in the bum of the trailer so the cattle don't slip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blk99

Reaction score
Got the transfer tank mounted and the fuel filler deleted (fills through transfer tank)..... got the back end primed and painted.... cut the duals off at the axle and put 5" ends on (for a throatier tone) and got them all painted up....

been out of town for a week and no time to post... uploadfromtaptalk1426571007483.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426571058734.jpguploadfromtaptalk1426571108382.jpg

Latest posts

Members online