Quality Aftermarket Wheel

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I know it's been pretty quiet around here, but I figured I would ask.

Just finishing up an 08 axle swap on my 2001 and looking for a new wheel/tire setup.

Who makes a quality cast wheel? I'm not really looking to go forged because of the high price tag and crazy offsets. Are Fuel, Hostile, Raceline, Method, etc. all about the same or are there ones to stay away from?

ncollins64

Reaction score
I’d say fuel is tried and true. I’ve ran several sets of them and never had an issue. I’ve never ran the other brands you mentioned so I can’t comment on them.

dsberman94

Reaction score
I’ve had polished racelines for probably 5 years now. No complaints other than I don’t take care of them so they’re pitted and dull. Fuel and method I would say are good quality as well.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
I've had polished wheels for the past 8 years or so. Probably going to go with something that is less maintenance this time around.

Just trying to decide what will look good with a black truck.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Have you seen black rhino wheels. Looks like they’re stuff gets pretty well tested and they’ve got some different options that I don’t see elsewhere. We’ve got a set of anthem wheels on the jeep also. They’re holding up well.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Yea, I started out looking at Fuel and Hostile, but have since turned to Black Rhino and Method (mainly because that's what the guys from Carli recommended).

Just being picky about what will go best with a black truck with chrome accents (bumpers, mirror caps, and harley grille).

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
I have Moto Metals on my 03 Excursion and Methods on my 05 Excursion. Both have been great and seem to be holding up very well.

PABowhunter

Reaction score
Went ahead and ordered some Methods. They seem to be good quality with simple design.