• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Parting out 2001 V10s

Overdrive

Reaction score
2001 V10s 4x4 crew cab non dually part out. Truck located in Norco Ca.
Dana 60
6 inch lift
Fox dual shocks
V10 engine (Pistons detonation) good block for rebuild or as core
Transmission
Transfer case.
Truck is 95% there. The bed, steering wheel, dash surround and some small interior pieces will be kept along , hitch, tail lights and the tail light wiring harness will be kept. I listed the truck locally so some more parts will be gone and I’ll reduce the price.
Prefer to sell the complete truck. $2500

Thank you.

Overdrive

Reaction score
These are the prices I came up with. I don’t know if I’m too high or what. I would ship but shipping is a bear since most stuff is large so I prefer local sales. I have air at my house and a four post lift and a forklift so loading and removing parts won’t be a huge issue. The bed, some interior parts are not for sale. I had a lot of local interest so some parts may not be available

37x12.5x18 Couragia tire and aluminum wheels. Four tires and wheels and 16x10 spare wheel. The spare tire is trash but it’s a 16 x what looks like 10 inch wide wheel. Not looking at separating tires and wheels but I can but price op won’t be cut in half. The date code 2915 50/60% tread $500. I’ll take a se of stock steel wheels in trade so I can roll the truck around. Your tires just need to hold air. I really don’t care if there is little tread. I’ll drop the price to $400 if you give me your old set of steel wheels WITH tires.

Lift kit 6 inch. Includes front springs, rear lift block, dropped pitman arm drop bracket for trac bar adjustable front track bar u bolts. $500
Front Dana 60 axle complete hub to hub includes all steering components and calipers.. $1000 this would be a great upgrade for a 1999-2003 Excursion or F250 as they came with Dana 50. If you off-road the d60 is a better axle.
Sterling rear axle complete includes calipers. $700
Sway bars $40 each
Rear driveshaft (big) complete $100
Rear driveshaft (intermediate ) $100
Front driveshaft complete $100
Fox front shocks with reservoir $400 all four or $120 each.
Dual shock hoops $200 both hoops
Fox rear shocks $100 pair
Complete exhaust manifolds, muffler and tailpipe $500 catalytic converter is included at this time. If cat con is sold the price will drop to basically manifolds and muffler section.
Intake manifold complete with injectors all aluminum intake includes throttle body $100
Coils $5 each
Valve covers $10 each
Air intake complete $20
Heads with cam and valves $100each. Good for core return or rebuild
Block (short) V10 $400 good for core return or rebuild
Buy both engine and heads $400 Good for core return or rebuild
Transmission (automatic) $300
Transfer case $300 electronic shift
Complete engine trans and diff $900
Fuel tank $50
Running boards with brackets $100
Hood $50
Fenders $50 each
Doors $100 each complete with window glass, interior panels with switches and wiring.
Seats need recovering driver passenger center console and rear bench $100 Need reupholstery

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online