50 mpg with 1000hp diesel whaaaaat?

John Buck

Reaction score
He's infested Comp D, the Morg and now PSA. Oh the humanity

I thought this level of retardation had moved to Facebook permanently. When you get way back in the woods stop there have a nati with yore sister before you break yore legend.

looks like i got some fans not that i pay attention to them in the first place, now thats some funny s**t right there, also i dont understand your vernacular chattycathy... let alone how im supposed to respond cloverleaffarm, hope you two have a great day, but let me be the bigger person and ignore your childish comments here on out, simply not commenting in the first place would have been the mature appropriate thing for you two to do, i hardly post at all here or any where at all and when i do its a simple inquiry on such things to build my dream truck, for any need in the slightest to explain myself to those without honor like yourselves, so calm down, i feel sorry for you two, hope your lives get better and you find some good morally sound, sane, and good christian uplifting people to surround yourself with.

Last edited:

John Buck

Reaction score
I honestly can't find the engine Dyno sheets, at the moment, but the first run a a bone stock pump was around 1300hp. On the lightly modified pump it made 1780hp on a single Garrett GTP55R. This is at least what sticks in my head.

Regardless, y'all will eventually see it on a Dyno soon enough. Time permitting. I could use another 24hrs in a day.

After talking with Johnny at Stainless diesel, with the new turbo setup, it should be above 2000hp considering what it did on a single. I had all the materials here to do the turbo setup, but just flat ran out of time to be able to display it at UCC and a few shops dropping the ball on me in not getting my parts a few months sooner.

We shall see. This project has taken me a long time and a boatload of money. As I have a fair amount of inventory in new front cover kits, bed plates, and other things.

I was hoping to have it ready for the UCC qualifier this September, but it doesn't seem it's going to happen as we are swamped with work, a 5000sqft addition on the shop, and trying to keep up with supplying our dealers too.

Those that are negative Nancy's, try to adjust your attitude to at least support guys trying to give the Duraturds and Cummings guys a run for their money. #Ford

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

impressive to say the least, all these doubting thomas's are hilarious and they have quite the suspicious mind, in my experience only dishonest people think that way for the most part, also nice to see and hear Powerstroke diesels still going strong and not seeing those weird lone nuts pushing their cummins and duramax comments out of nowhere chiming in in a strictly powerstroke only forum as this. hucorey you dont have to explain yourself to them.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
looks like i got some fans not that i pay attention to them in the first place, now thats some funny s**t right there, also i dont understand your vernacular chattycathy... let alone how im supposed to respond cloverleaffarm, hope you two have a great day, but let me be the bigger person and ignore your childish comments here on out, simply not commenting in the first place would have been the mature appropriate thing for you two to do, i hardly post at all here or any where at all and when i do its a simple inquiry on such things to build my dream truck, for any need in the slightest to explain myself to those without honor like yourselves, so calm down, i feel sorry for you two, hope your lives get better and you find some good morally sound, sane, and good christian uplifting people to surround yourself with.

I hope you find some sane good honest uplifting people to talk you out of wasting yore money on this dream you have.

John Buck

Reaction score
look at you keep going, even now, lmfao dude chill, i already have a good job, a house near a lake, so pretty much aside from rent, groceries, fuel for my other daily work driver truck, monthly boxing membership dues, and dirtbike mainetenance and such im pouring all my money into building my dream truck, im trying to get into the marines right now and want to go infantry so if i die thats probably the only thing going to stop me from finally completing this truck actually. maybe when you decide to have a shred of honor one day you will grow up.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
look at you keep going, even now, lmfao dude chill, i already have a good job, a house near a lake, so pretty much aside from rent, groceries, fuel for my other daily work driver truck, monthly boxing membership dues, and dirtbike mainetenance and such im pouring all my money into building my dream truck, im trying to get into the marines right now and want to go infantry so if i die thats probably the only thing going to stop me from finally completing this truck actually. maybe when you decide to have a shred of honor one day you will grow up.

Not sure you are aware but paying rent is not the same thing as owning a house by a lake. Also not sure you are aware but the 7.3 is a complete piece of ****, if you want to make 1000HP buy a Cummings.

shmoozer

Reaction score
It’s beyond the point of return. I’d toss it up in AWOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DieselDC

Reaction score
It was already downhill with the first post. OP did try though... Bated a few

Would be believable if a build thread was made. Even that alone, more than half the chit high hp wanna’s don’t come to fruition. I would read the thread getting excited and chit then it never finishes. Makes me feel like I’ve been cheated hahaha.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

superpsd

Reaction score
Who cares. Who needs 1000 in a street truck. 500-600 is still a great deal of power for the street and is done alltbe time.

John Buck

Reaction score
It was already downhill with the first post. OP did try though... Bated a few

Would be believable if a build thread was made. Even that alone, more than half the chit high hp wanna’s don’t come to fruition. I would read the thread getting excited and chit then it never finishes. Makes me feel like I’ve been cheated hahaha.

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

rrriigghhtt well, im pretty sure 1000hp builds happen far more then you think actually, it is a simple matter of not giving a f**k to post it online or back on a forum website for all these poor doubting thomas's to see and read about, because for one, have nothing to prove to the likes of them and find their chidlish banter and mouthy comments nothing short of hilarious, and really just sad, pitiable, and petty as f**k, the 1000hp build truck owner is the one enjoying the truck everyone else can satisfy their inane curiosity elsewhere. if a tree falls down in the forest and no one is around to hear, see, or record it, did it really even happen?... mind blown.

Reaction score
Anybody who hits a 1000whp anything becomes well known on the forums because the only way to not be known at a 1000whp is to build the truck and then park it and never use it. Word of a 1000whp truck spreads fast and a lot of times those guys then join the forums.

m j

Reaction score
Anybody who hits a 1000whp anything becomes well known on the forums because the only way to not be known at a 1000whp is to build the truck and then park it and never use it. Word of a 1000whp truck spreads fast and a lot of times those guys then join the forums.

the opposite seems to be more common now.

several members here have what I would call extremely fast 7.3s but rarely post anything

nut swinger drama is about all you find here

emev0l

Reaction score
We build compound and triple turbo kits for trucks, we always have at least one 4 digit truck here at all times.

There’s not many 4 digit 7.3’s out there, but there are plenty of other 4 digit trucks running around.

79jasper

Reaction score
the opposite seems to be more common now.

several members here have what I would call extremely fast 7.3s but rarely post anything

nut swinger drama is about all you find here

Likely because they're shunned.
"Well where's your timeslips to back it up?"

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

m j

Reaction score
the last young guy to post his blazingly fast time slips is in this thread.
I wouldnt say he was warmly welcomed or given the respect due for his accomplishments

Latest posts

Members online