• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

OBS 40:20:40 - NEW LEATHER!

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
$900 Shipped

Re-padded and new hand stitched leather. Was not a kit, paid locally to have done. I got knocked up and can't fit both my car seat and husband in truck so I'm switching to a bench (ew).

If I can get you any information, just ask. Bob had them done for me!

21077304_1271562052955319_9132159745482575521_n.jpg
21105740_1271562049621986_6747388636482553271_n.jpg

* INTAKE SPIDER NOT FOR SALE *
* Bobs foot is also not for sale... *

79jasper

Reaction score
Got knocked up. Lol
If the spider and foot aren't for sale, what about the lift? Lol

GLWS, nice looking seats.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

nlewman

Reaction score
How much did these cost to have done? Just ballpark

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bluedge8

Reaction score
How much did these cost to have done? Just ballpark

Really? Go have a set done then you will know. I'd bet she won't be making any money on them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

nlewman

Reaction score
Really? Go have a set done then you will know. I'd bet she won't be making any money on them.

Sorry if I caused any offense? I've been planning on taking my cc seats into a local place to get it done, as the seat cushions are bad as well as the covers, and it's generally a lot easier to not get ripped off if you go in knowing something about it. Sorry to offend.

bluedge8

Reaction score
Sorry if I caused any offense? I've been planning on taking my cc seats into a local place to get it done, as the seat cushions are bad as well as the covers, and it's generally a lot easier to not get ripped off if you go in knowing something about it. Sorry to offend.

Sorry, there is a lot of azzhats that don't know better. You could pm her to keep it private, but I'm guessing she isn't making any money on them

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
In this case, Bob's already told people what we have in the upholstery which is $650 so no harm asking! We used Neil's Custom Interiors in Crystal River. :) He does most of our trucks.
I DO NOT KNOW if that cost was discounted or trade or what so if he quotes you differently, don't hold that against him. We do a lot of business with him and it's possible a deal was worked out.

We're asking ~$800 for the seats but because of freight we rounded it off to $900. We bought them from a OBS Addicts community member... I can't remember how much though. I think in the end we're either right at even or a little under? Freight is was does it. Blah.

5 oh

Reaction score
Do you have all of the trim pieces? Am I wrong or is one of them not in the picture? And do you have a bench already? I have a nice one I'm thinking about swapping for this.

TitoBandito78

Reaction score

Id day twice that much is a good ballpark.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Do you have all of the trim pieces? Am I wrong or is one of them not in the picture? And do you have a bench already? I have a nice one I'm thinking about swapping for this.

I'll double check. Bob's out spending the holiday weekend with family so I'll ask him when he gets back on Tuesday. Not sure if it was one of those things we knew we'd have to replace or they were just set aside for the upholstery to get done.

I do believe we have a bench replacement already!

21231771_2000845963266248_6887435179267462541_n.jpg

(workin hard today!)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.