Couldn't be happier.. thanks Josh.

Pockets

Reaction score
So monday morning around 11 I placed my order for the Edge CTS2 and by 1:30 I had an email with my tracking information. That kinda blew me away with how fast the process went. Jump forward 48 hours, it was at my doorstep at 11:30 and now in my truck. Thanks again Josh for your excellent customer service!!!

Stroker 7.3

Reaction score
So monday morning around 11 I placed my order for the Edge CTS2 and by 1:30 I had an email with my tracking information. That kinda blew me away with how fast the process went. Jump forward 48 hours, it was at my doorstep at 11:30 and now in my truck. Thanks again Josh for your excellent customer service!!!

How do you like your cts2 ? I'm thinking about a ct2

Pockets

Reaction score
I'm loving it so far! The screen is very clean and crisp and easy to look at. It has a ton of different layouts to pick from. My only complaint (if you can even call it that) is with the suction mount; I wish there was a little more adjustability with it... I'm trying to rig some sort of mount myself.

Stroker 7.3

Reaction score
I'm loving it so far! The screen is very clean and crisp and easy to look at. It has a ton of different layouts to pick from. My only complaint (if you can even call it that) is with the suction mount; I wish there was a little more adjustability with it... I'm trying to rig some sort of mount myself.

I'm hoping to get mine in the next month. Thanks for the input good luck with the mount

Latest posts

Members online