2017 I want attention thread.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
My brother has been doing a 17 up a little.

Erics%20Truck_zpslwtwh7of.jpg

Looks good! STX truck?

Sloscooter

Reaction score
Pics of my 2017 with 3.5 ready lift. 37x12.5x20. Slight rubbing at full lock. Will try and remedy it with different wheels.

Attachments

• IMG_0997.jpg
    IMG_0997.jpg
    914 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0995.jpg
    IMG_0995.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 167

Rodzilla

Reaction score
My new 2017 F-350 Lariat. Only 3000miles on it so far, installed BDS 4" and 325/60/20 Duratracs on Gloss Black Fuel Mavericks. Added a 4x2 front bumper valance, a couple inches shorter. Bushwacker flares & Husky mud flaps.
Picked up a OBD2 interface and downloaded Forscan, made close to a dozen little programming changes, like mirrors fold/unfold with lock/unlock on fob and enabled NAV editing while driving, etc.

77ibuee.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
My new 2017 F-350 Lariat. Only 3000miles on it so far, installed BDS 4" and 325/60/20 Duratracs on Gloss Black Fuel Mavericks. Added a 4x2 front bumper valance, a couple inches shorter. Bushwacker flares & Husky mud flaps.
Picked up a OBD2 interface and downloaded Forscan, made close to a dozen little programming changes, like mirrors fold/unfold with lock/unlock on fob and enabled NAV editing while driving, etc.

I hope you put 3m film between the flares and the paint or they will rub right thru to the metal in no time.

Rodzilla

Reaction score
How you guys getting big pics to post still? Y’all paying photo bucket’s crazy a$$ prices?

I used an app I found, imgur, it's free. Downside I see is you can't adjust pic size. Will need to edit those first nex time. Got tired of paying imageshack, this was my first attempt with it.

I was mainly wondering why they are posting their pictures in someone else's build/truck thread?!?

I thought from the title it was people showing off their truck mods,,,my bad. Sorry to the OP.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I used an app I found, imgur, it's free. Downside I see is you can't adjust pic size. Will need to edit those first nex time. Got tired of paying imageshack, this was my first attempt with it.

I thought from the title it was people showing off their truck mods,,,my bad. Sorry to the OP.

I really don't care post away.

Jomax

Reaction score
Black is still the best, I had black before and wanted a change...

What color did you get? You know what’s the absolute ugliest color? That grey magnetic metallic. Who in the right mind would buy such a lame and ugly color...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
What color did you get? You know what’s the absolute ugliest color? That grey magnetic metallic. Who in the right mind would buy such a lame and ugly color...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is ugly but even uglier and gayer is 2 tone with stock headlights, whoever owns that must get baggy condoms all the time.

Latest posts

Members online