08-10 mirrors done

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Guys. These mirrors are excellent quality. From 1aauto.com fit is perfect and all functions work exactly as stock.
20141227_150317.jpg

20141227_150354.jpg

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Looks good! Which is no surprise coming from your fleet :)

I've put them on a few trucks now. One pair, the chrome cap doesn't want to seat 100% secure on the pass side. It went on well, and it stays on no problem, but you can pull it off without effort. (I realized it while pressure washing it and it easily came dislodged)

I spoke with a buddy w/ the same issue. He just used some clear silicone on the contact tabs and hasn't had any issues since. Just something to keep an eye out on.

I'm not big on aftermarket mirrors, but these are really good quality for the money. The lenses don't vibrate, they are plug and play, etc.

I have a few sets of OEM's stashed away for various future projects, but the fact that these are 100% plug and play on the earlier trucks is awesome. I also put a pair on my reg cab because all of my OEM's are memory mirrors and I didn't want to mess w/ the wiring. Dollar for dollar, you can't beat them.

Last edited:

08twinturbo

Reaction score
It's funny you say that. That's the first thing I noticed when I got the first set was that! Exactly. I made a video and sent it to them and they said they had never seen that. So they overnighted me a set and the clicked in like they were supposed to. You can look right at the top of the mirror and see if those 2 tabs grab or not. First set I got not a chance. Second set did. But it sucks to know they are inconsistent.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
but it IS good to know that they'll stand behind them and make it right. I guess I should have said something :(

08twinturbo

Reaction score
Yes. I must say they are a stand up company. They did make it right with no issues. But that is something people should be aware of and check.

1ATony

Reaction score
did they plug and play? if so can I have the part number if that's not to much trouble

If you want to reply back with all of the features that you mirrors currently have along with the year make and model of your truck, I can see what I have for you.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.