"Fuel pressure low" message

Constructionworker

Reaction score
I have a well maintained 2017 with a message of fuel pressure low and immediately followed with the power being cut in half. Before the message pops up I have full power and no odd noises. Truck is bone stock with 65k miles.
Anyone else have something similar?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Do you run any additives, like a cetane boost or something like that? Ive seen it a ton on the 11-16s, where the little cardboard piece in the cap makes its way into the tank, and plugs the pick up. The 17+s are a bit different pump/sender design, but that could be happening.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Constructionworker

Reaction score
Took it to the dealer. They say the fuel filter housing was sucking in air at the water drain valve. We'll see tomorrow when they get it installed. Obviously not covered by warranty. Also had a small coolant leak on the back of the engine something like a coolant plug.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Took it to the dealer. They say the fuel filter housing was sucking in air at the water drain valve. We'll see tomorrow when they get it installed. Obviously not covered by warranty. Also had a small coolant leak on the back of the engine something like a coolant plug.
That would do it. Hopefully that was it man!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online