7.3 banks 6 gun

EPA

Reaction score
Anyone here have a 6 gun icp mod in a 7.3??
I was digging through my junk and found an old 6 gun... Problem is the 2 plug harness that goes to the icp was cut out so now I only have 2 wires and no plugs... Was wondering how they need to be routed... Unlikely anyone still has a 6 gun but if you do could you post a couple pictures of the harness at the icp plug.. Yes I know its old junk haha but This is going in a friends beater rig its free, has egt and boost readings plus adds a couple hp so why not.

EPA

Reaction score
My buddy told me he had an issue trying to talk with them yesterday... I just tried and had absolutely zero issues... They sent a pdf with the diagram no questions asked... Didnt take more then 2 minutes...Pretty amazed how easy and quick it was.. I give them a thumbs up for service haha... They probably couldnt understand a thing my friend said he sounds like Boomhauer haha.. Thanks for chiming in guys.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
My buddy told me he had an issue trying to talk with them yesterday... I just tried and had absolutely zero issues... They sent a pdf with the diagram no questions asked... Didnt take more then 2 minutes...Pretty amazed how easy and quick it was.. I give them a thumbs up for service haha... They probably couldnt understand a thing my friend said he sounds like Boomhauer haha.. Thanks for chiming in guys.
Lmfao!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online