Isspro Warranty...?

David N

Reaction score
I have an Isspro EV2 60psi boost gauge in my truck, piggy-backed with an EGT and Tranny Temp Gauge also. All three are Isspro EV2's... Well today I noticed that my truck was all of a sudden making 25lbs of boost, so I stopped and now my gauge seems to be stuck at 10lbs. It won't go any less than that. It still works perfectly other than its showing I'm making 10 more lbs of boost than I really am. It still rotates down to 0 when I cycle the key, so I don't think the gauge is bad. Does this sound like the sending unit? I don't even think they have been on the truck for 10 months. And I can't find anything about thier warranty.

cowboy_dan

Reaction score
From the back page of their PDF catalog:
WARRANTY
ISSPRO, INC. does hereby warrant its products against defects in material and workmanship. This
warranty shall extend from the date of purchase by the end user, and cover ISSPRO, INC. products as
follows:
• ISSPRO, INC. Analog Gauges 2 years
• All Other ISSPRO, INC. Products 1 year
This warranty excludes items that are damaged due to misuse, abuse or improper application. ISSPRO,
INC. will repair, replace or issue credit for any defective product that is found to be covered under
warranty. ISSPRO, INC.’s liability is limited to the credit or replacement of the defective product and
shall not extend to labor charges or any other charges related to the failed product.
An RGA (Returned Goods Authorization) number must be obtained before returning any product to ISSPRO,
INC. This may be achieved by contacting ISSPRO, INC.’s warranty department at 800-888-8065.
Mail returns to:
ISSPRO, INC.
2515 NE Riverside Way
Portland, OR 97211-1899

http://www.isspro.com/catalog/ISSPRO Catalog 2006.pdf

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Shoot your vendor an email, sounds like a bad sender.

If you get no help from your vendor shoot me an email at [email protected] or Michael an email at Michael at Isspro.com

If I had an extra pressure sender I would send it to you now, but I just swapped a bad sender a few weeks ago.

cowboy_dan

Reaction score
Disconnect the sensor. If the sensor is bad I believe should go to 0 on the gauge (it will go to 0 or full scale, 60psi in this instance, I don't remember which. But I seem to recall it being 0). If the gauge still shows 10psi, the stepper is may be sticking.

Tom S

Reaction score
I also think I spotted Micheal as a new member here just the other day. Micheal is a real plus for all of us being on here. He is not only a engineer at Ispro but a Powerstroke guy and a great drag racers.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I also think I spotted Micheal as a new member here just the other day. Micheal is a real plus for all of us being on here. He is not only a engineer at Ispro but a Powerstroke guy and a great drag racers.

I sent him an email about the site a few weeks ago. Hoping to have them as a sponser as well!

Michael is probably one of the best drag racing guys I have ever seen. Very few people can cut a perfect light several times a night... Several times a night!!!

David N

Reaction score
Wow guys thanks for the help, but it seems to have gone back to working right now. I'll get in touch with someone if it does it again.

cowboy_dan

Reaction score
Wow guys thanks for the help, but it seems to have gone back to working right now. I'll get in touch with someone if it does it again.

Wiring or stepper motor is my guess, and I lean towards the stepper motor simply because shorts usually don't cause gauges to offset the readings.

CSIPSD

Reaction score

Wiring or stepper motor is my guess, and I lean towards the stepper motor simply because shorts usually don't cause gauges to offset the readings.

No stepper motors in the EV-2's... I have a early prototype EV2 air pressure gauge that will do weird things from time to time. Shoot Michael an email, should be able to get you fixed up.

David N

Reaction score
No its fine now. Im not one to cause any trouble over some small stuff like that. But if it quits completely Ill shoot him an email. Thanks Joe for the help.

Latest posts

Members online