Rigid Fog Mounts and Chinese LEDs

BigPSD

Reaction score
Anyone know if the Rigid Fog Light mounts that work with the Duallys will accept some cheap 3x3" LED from one of these online vendors?

Anyone also have any online leads on mounts for a 20"er in the bumper opening or does everyone just get some stock aluminum/steel and just build some?

Koda22

Reaction score
I always wanted to know the same...I'd like to try some led fogs..but not sure ill like the look and would like to try with some cheap ones first...

kjdavis

Reaction score
I always wanted to know the same...I'd like to try some led fogs..but not sure ill like the look and would like to try with some cheap ones first...

Are you wanting to just replace the OE fogs with the cubes, or are you wanting to put a bar in its place?

BigPSD

Reaction score
Truck is now in Sig. Thinking about grabbing those Rigid mounts and then maybe just bite the bullet and grab some Dually and go cheap in the 20" bar

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Once you see the beam pattern of a rigid light you won't want to get the cheep china ones.

On the bar you won't notice it as much but on the duallys/d2s you will.

kjdavis

Reaction score
Truck is now in Sig. Thinking about grabbing those Rigid mounts and then maybe just bite the bullet and grab some Dually and go cheap in the 20" bar

Here's an 08-10 that did what you're talking about; Rigid D2's in place of the factory fogs and a Lifetime LED bar in the center with KDfabworks brackets.

0810superduty_zps3699b7a4.jpg

BigPSD

Reaction score
Also went with KD's 20" mounting kit, along with their CSI Spot lightbar. Then added 2 Rigid D2 Driving Beams, mounted by KD's for replacement brackets. The fit and finish of the KD gear is top notch and installation is a breeze!!! These should of been on the market years ago...So simple

Here is the 20" and 2xD2s on...

nxkB9Mx.jpg

UFax1jE.jpg

Last edited:

fine69

Reaction score
Also went with KD's 20" mounting kit, along with their CSI Spot lightbar. Then added 2 Rigid D2 Driving Beams, mounted by KD's for replacement brackets. The fit and finish of the KD gear is top notch and installation is a breeze!!! These should of been on the market years ago...So simple

Here is the 20" and 2xD2s on...

nxkB9Mx.jpg

UFax1jE.jpg

Looks great! I'm looking to do this to my truck. Would you mind sending me a PM for where you bought everything? Or if it was from a site sponsor, would you post up where you got everything?

Tim1216

Reaction score
i just replaced my fogs with the china ones, i think they were $40 and are BRIGHT. i got flood pattern but its too scattered for my liking, im thinking about getting spot ones. i wanted to run them with my headlights and was worried the spot ones would blind people but the flood ones scatter too much i think. i also got a 30" curved combo bar im gonna mount on my bumper in front of the grille