Tuning mod questions

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Truck is 16 f350 cclwb 4x4. Going with tyrant tunes on sct x4 platform. Will be using a no limit block plates, and a lightweight factory exhaust. Can i leave all the factory plugs hooked up underneath? What about up top? Ive been looking for the past week and see very little of what im trying to accomplish. Which is as close to oem as possible. I likely will need to monitor egts which the no limit has a port for. Can i use any ofnthe factory stuff or will i need a aftermarket setup? Last question i still have a check engine light as posted earlier. Will I be able to have a shop flash then truck ******d or will i need to have it back to stock to accomplish this? Open to pms if needed. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Swaan

Reaction score
You can leave everything plugged in. You should first find out what the check engine light is on for and fix it before D- letting it.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Going to have to be reflashed. Tried tuning earlier in the week it worked. Im officially out ofnthe bumper to bumper and likely will get a nose bleed at the dealer to have it flashed
fc36adf40be5b8eab6ca928831af80eb.jpg

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
Need to talk to a powerstroke specialty shop that had ids and see if they can reflash it

Latest posts

Members online