Need input on pros and cons of 2015-16 6.7l

Northwest444

Reaction score
Hey guys, looking to buy a 2015 or 2016 f-350, I want to hear the real good and bad to consider my purchase. I want to keep the truck stock and under warranty. I would really appreciate everyone's input.

T_W6.7

Reaction score
only cons I can think of are the stuff you're wanting to leave on to keep warranty, that stuff also isn't that problematic if you're using the pickup for what it's designed for and don't just putt around town all the time.

8WR_ZJ

Reaction score
They are good trucks in stock form. Only reason I removed parts is I had a Def sensor issue and it left me and my family stranded in Florida 5 hours away from our vacation rv site on the beach. Truck was stock at the time. Took the dealer three days to diagnose and fix. Truck had 2k on it when this happened. We had to spend that time in a hotel making the best of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
15-16 are very good trucks. No common issues really if you are careful what goes in the tank. They are very sensitive to bad fuel and contamination. Emission sensors are an issue but I believe they extended the warranty on those components now.

gotchadollar

Reaction score
The exhaust brake is phenomenal when towing. I lost it when I went non vgt, didn’t realize how much it helped till it was gone.

Northwest444

Reaction score
Yes I meant in stock form. I have gone down the road of modifying my 99 7.3l.
And I want to avoid that with the new truck, the new trucks have enough power and all the stuff I need to tow safely with a warranty.

Latest posts

Members online