6” lift kit with levelling spacer?

Roccafellas

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 6” pro comp stage 2 lift. I want to install it soon, the truck has already a ready lift coil spacer..i think it’s 2” maybe 2.5 i’ll have to measure, anywho, can I put that lift on.. and simply add these spacers for an added 2” and get some custom blocks for the back made???
I know i’ll need bigger shocks than the 6” i’d go with 8” to be safe.. i’m also afraid it might be “too high” what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roccafellas

Reaction score
b2acc687de97a6ab4b501640e2ec2117.jpg

Here’s a picture of it beside my car, while it’s apart for a engine rebuild... I put a 4x4 in the body.. theoretically.. if I wanted to put this concoction of a lift on.. i’d be 2” taller than what it looks like in the pic (note: only front is up in pic, back is bolted down still)
So just imagine it levelled out.. 2” higher and with a bumper and engine lol.. look good? With maybe some 37’s
I had an old 6.0 with a procomp 6.5 lift. I swear the lift was actually an 8” it was huge when installed.. all leaf and on 40’s i think that was a “tad” much.. or just at the limit.. i don’t want to surpass that with this.. nor did i want to really go close but hey the lift was cheap!
1e393ca7975f8ba0be150973a8b4bcf5.jpg
old 6.0 03’ turbo loved it.

Latest posts

Members online