High Mileage 2011 6.7

Countryboy07

Reaction score
What's up guys! Haven't posted on here in forever since I sold my powerstroke, But had a question for y'all. My father is looking at getting rid of his '03 6.0 and getting into a '11+ 6.7. He hasn't been looking too hard, but he ran across a super clean '11 F-350 KR with 245,000 miles on it. Truck has been used to pull campers since new and is 100% stock from the factory. With that said, what are some key components to look at when checking it out? I'm very familiar with 7.3's and 6.0's but 6.7's are a new territory for me.

Being that it was owned by a business and used to haul, in assuming they have all maintenance records for us to look at. I know that early trucks had valve and turbo issues, but outside of that, I'm pretty green.

Any help is appreciated!

powerstrokelyfe

Reaction score
Have a look at the maintenance records, that will help alot. Being that high of mileage, I am assuming any factory flaws would have been worked out. Radiators are somewhat common as well.
If your father can get it at a good deal, there is proof of consistent service records, and compression test comes back fine, I would say go for it

I just came across a fully d******* 2011 dually with 678k on the original motor/trans !

Countryboy07

Reaction score
Have a look at the maintenance records, that will help alot. Being that high of mileage, I am assuming any factory flaws would have been worked out. Radiators are somewhat common as well.
If your father can get it at a good deal, there is proof of consistent service records, and compression test comes back fine, I would say go for it

I just came across a fully d******* 2011 dually with 678k on the original motor/trans !

Thanks for the reply! 678,000 is crazy!

Latest posts

Members online