Please Welcome Flyin Diesel !

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Please extend a warm welcome to Ross, Reid and the crew at Flyin Diesel Performance in Kerrville, Tx. Flyin Diesel specializes in anything from routine maintenance to full engine builds. These guys can handle whatever your needs are from mild to wild.

Here are a few words from their site about the owner Ross and the shop:

Ross grew up in Kerrville with a passion for Diesels. Passion turned into a hobby and that hobby turned into a business. Flyin' Diesel Performance started out as a one man shop in March 2013, and is growing into a thriving business.

Honesty, Loyalty and Professionalism, along with accurate diagnosis are just a few of the many attributes that set us apart from the competition. Customer satisfaction is Flyin' Diesel's primary goal. We strive to bring you the best quality parts and complete service at an affordable price.

All of us at Flyin' Diesel Performance hope to be your #1 source for all your truck needs.

Please check them out here:

www.flyindiesel.com

also be sure and follow them on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/FlyinDieselPerformance?fref=ts

Thanks again to Flyin Diesel for joining our lineup of great vendors at PSA! :ford:

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Just got back from our ranch outside of kerrville! I saw some badass trucks at the shell with yalls decals on them! Whoever has the lifted silver 6.7 'stroke and green powdercoated suspension, has a VERY nice whip! Lol

04stroker

Reaction score
Just got back from our ranch outside of kerrville! I saw some badass trucks at the shell with yalls decals on them! Whoever has the lifted silver 6.7 'stroke and green powdercoated suspension, has a VERY nice whip! Lol

I think that is Ross' personal truck if I'm not mistaken. Super nice for sure!

CWAY6.7

Reaction score
Well if my 6.7 craters in the hill country I now know who to take it to HAHA

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score

yes sir that's my personal one. thanks man!! should have thrown a rock at me or something haha

Latest posts

Members online