OBS picture thread:

Denver

Reaction score
Haven't posted a picture of the old girl in a while. This was a recent trip to The Smokey Mts.

20140725_134101_zps5daa94f2.jpg

I saw you driving through Gatlinburg. Badass truck in person.

idshred

Reaction score
so my pickup is at the painter right now. I had him paint the bumper trim. I'm not real sure how I feel about it yet. What do you guys think?? I'm open to suggestions about what I should do with the grill and headlights. Originally I was planning on painting the grey parts of the grill black, deleting the ford emblem, and doing smoked headlights.

20140828_073247_resized.jpg

obs7.3

Reaction score
i think the PTM trim looks good. I'd say smoked headlights would look awesome and the black in the grill would look good as well. leave the bezels and grill chrome to make the front end pop with the bumper, windshield trim and mirrors being chrome. maybe adding a black background Ford emblem instead of blue and the letters be silver/chrome.

idshred

Reaction score
Haha. I expected that from you brad! Yeah, after I initially looked at the pickup it took me three weeks to call the guy selling it back because I wasn't sure if I could handle the color. Its grown on me a lot though.

obs7.3

Reaction score
The color isn't terrible. I'll admit the first time I saw a truck that color i thought "wtf. who would buy that?" but the color has grown on me a lot over the past couple years and after seeing a few in person it's no bad. I'd take that mint green/teal whatever you call it color over a yellow or brown truck any day.

vcassens

Reaction score
Picked up this 96 last week it has 213k on it and very little rust considering it lived in the Midwest all is life.
The day I got it
28e11d717ec9db24805eeb06e6a4820c.jpg

And after the first mod. steel wheel delete lol
98a686ff80900203667e4f6d23faf920.jpg

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
so my pickup is at the painter right now. I had him paint the bumper trim. I'm not real sure how I feel about it yet. What do you guys think?? I'm open to suggestions about what I should do with the grill and headlights. Originally I was planning on painting the grey parts of the grill black, deleting the ford emblem, and doing smoked headlights.

I love this color:ford:

m j

Reaction score

nice looking truck, the colour on the bumper makes it pop nicely

Latest posts

Members online