What's a motor worth?

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
What would a perfectly running 6.4 with roughly 60K miles be worth? It's all stock, but interested in what it would be worth of someone was to build a motor on the side and do a complete swap. Is it easier to just build the one that's in it?

Strokersace

Reaction score
$6k to $8k depending on location and dismantler. And they usually require cores.

You could buy my complete engine, sell yours, and come out WAY ahead of building one yourself... like $10k + to the good!

08Monster

Reaction score
What would a perfectly running 6.4 with roughly 60K miles be worth? It's all stock, but interested in what it would be worth of someone was to build a motor on the side and do a complete swap. Is it easier to just build the one that's in it?
I'd say 10k easy. Can't find a complete engine near me for less than. 7k with a billion miles.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
I'd say 10k easy. Can't find a complete engine near me for less than. 7k with a billion miles.

I need to get into the business of sending you engines then....i'd be happy with less money than that!

08Monster

Reaction score
I need to get into the business of sending you engines then....i'd be happy with less money than that!
I'm looking for a couple. Ordered some from a vendor on here about 4 months ago.... Still waiting.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.