Stealth HPOP Question

jacobhasty

Reaction score
I purchased a HPOP on ebay a while back and it had a 90* fitting on the LH side, I assumed it was for a gauge so I put a plug in it. Its been too long to ask the guy i bought it from and now the truck will start giving it 1/2 throttle and run around 2000rpm but will not idle at all. When it does start it smokes extremely bad. At the same time i also relocated the batteries, installed H2e and regulated return so this may not be the issue but i would like to eliminate it.

Thanks in advance

http://www.trucktrend.com/how-to/parts-accessories/0912dp-stecher-performance-stealth-oil-pump/#photo-01

Bushwakd

Reaction score
I have a Stealth Stage II Billet HPOP on my truck. I have the 4 line kit on my pump.
When looking at the pump from the front my first fitting and hose goes to the front driver side high pressure oil rail fitting in the head.
The second fitting and hose goes to the passenger side front high pressure oil rail fitting in the head.
The third fitting and hose on the hpop goes to the rear driver side oil rail in the head.
The fitting and hose on the rear of the hpop goes to the passenger side rear fitting in the oil rail in the passenger side head.
The last fitting which is on the passenger side of the Stealth pump is a balance hose and that hose gets routed to top of the hpop reservoir. From what I was told from Gary at Stealth the balance hose is under low pressure.
My Stealth pump feeds two lines to the driver side head oil rail and two lines to the passenger side oil rail in the head.
Your Stealth pump looks like it only has the two line capability. So one hose to each head and the balance hose to the reservoir.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.