Super duty turbo

ghohouston

Reaction score
Swap intake plenums, up pipes, collector, intake, exhaust flange on downpipe, and im pretty sure the obs fuel bowl will be in the way. Unless you get the parts dirt cheap for the swap, its not worth it imo. I did it because i got the parts stupid cheap. I also have a sd fuel bowl and hpop reservoir, with e fuel.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
Aside from what ghohouston posted, you're also going to need the pedestal and fabricate a spyder to use that turbo you posted. That turbo is meant for a 99.5-2003 truck which are intercooled. I don't know if a spyder from a van will work as the vans are non-IC.

Billy T.
[email protected]

ghohouston

Reaction score
Aside from what ghohouston posted, you're also going to need the pedestal and fabricate a spyder to use that turbo you posted. That turbo is meant for a 99.5-2003 truck which are intercooled. I don't know if a spyder from a van will work as the vans are non-IC.

Billy T.
[email protected]

A 3" van spyder will indeed work, as thats what my 97 has. Some vans had the obs spyder though.

bryan.d

Reaction score
Super duty turbos and pedestals and not the same as obs turbos and pedestals. The turbos attach to the pedestals differently, also the turbo to up pipe connection in different V Band vs flange mount. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk