Who has the best tuning for Single Turbos??

Miamisixfour

Reaction score
Looking for a single turbo 6.4 tune that is steetable with good power and good mpg.

Recently made my 6.4 single turbo with a borgwarner S372 and a .91 back housing. I have used a couple different tunes from a few reputable people(dont want to mention any names) and I am not exactly thrilled. It is running stock fuel for now on this build cause the last motor spun a bearing and a piston smacked 2 of my 30% nozzles. My old setup was factory turbos with wicked wheels and big injectors and a AFE intake and big downpipe, big exhaust. MPGs were in the low 20s. I am now seeing 9-13 depending how I drive or if I am towing .

I am running a SCT.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to get a good tune that would be greatly appreciated.

PyroFighter

Reaction score
Looking for a single turbo 6.4 tune that is steetable with good power and good mpg.

Recently made my 6.4 single turbo with a borgwarner S372 and a .91 back housing. I have used a couple different tunes from a few reputable people(dont want to mention any names) and I am not exactly thrilled. It is running stock fuel for now on this build cause the last motor spun a bearing and a piston smacked 2 of my 30% nozzles. My old setup was factory turbos with wicked wheels and big injectors and a AFE intake and big downpipe, big exhaust. MPGs were in the low 20s. I am now seeing 9-13 depending how I drive or if I am towing .

I am running a SCT.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to get a good tune that would be greatly appreciated.

Did a single swap on my buddies 6.4 not long ago, he went with gear head.
Zero complaints, runs amazing.

JumpMan92

Reaction score
Thniking about trying ******** myself. I went with tyrant and it’s very Smokey took me 3 months to get a revision and still Smokey a lot less but not impressed at all