Hi all

bigtruckgrl

Reaction score
Soooo....not quite sure who "sperman" is, and not so much into the whole "selfie" craze. So you are welcome to ask for puctures, just don't actually expect to get them! ;)

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Well I'm married so it would be inappropriate to you and my wife to ask for pics. So I'll just say if that's you in your avatar it looks like they would be very nice pics! Lol

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Soooo....not quite sure who "sperman" is, and not so much into the whole "selfie" craze. So you are welcome to ask for puctures, just don't actually expect to get them! ;)

Ask for little. Expect less. Lol

I was gonna say "you'll find out soon enough if you have a 7.3" but he's kinda errywhur.

How bout truck pics…? Or nah?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weazel

Reaction score
35 posts and no one asked for pictures? I'm not sure to be impressed by the seemingly high??? level of maturity or depressed that Weazel and Powerstroke214 might actually be in love in the biblical sense.

It ain't love, purely physical, he's my bottom b!tch

Just be impressed by the maturity(has me stumped too…last woman thread had at least one cry for pics in the first couple pages). We is growing up!! Be proud(I think), Jason!

And don't be jelly, I have lots of love to share…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You better not be sneakin around on me, I'm going to start making you hold my pocket again

Sent from my fortress of awesome

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
guess im a lil late to the party.. when did you move to Indiana? becky said you are still in PA and still married..... ?

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am not really new here, been watching lincolnlocker a few months now. Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Nicole. I don't know a whole lot about trucks but my husband is into things so I try and keep up! LOL Anyway, I just wanted to say hello!!

fixed

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online