hello boys (:

LEJUND_DAIRY307

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I was forced to come here by another member so not quite sure what to say! I'm 23 and live in Wyoming, that's pretty much it. This tapatalk stuff is lame.. hopefully ill figure it out! Any other girls in here?!
2000 7.3 F350
2003 7.3 Excursion
2013 6.7 F350

kristennn:)

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
Oh you will have a blast here! Welcome from MI. I have family in WY, in the Laramie area.

Sent while I probably should be doing something productive.

6.4strokin

Reaction score
Welcome to the best powerstroke site on the planet. To forewarn you there might be guys here that are going to try to flirt with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdc753

Reaction score
Yup nothing like the m.org this is the good place. Plus this place is potato free, except for that Phil guy.

So, Welcome!! Take a look around and enjoy.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
The org is nothing like this place. I haven't been on there for about two years and when I was there, I didn't like it. Here, I like. But I don't have a fast truck. Good thing I know people with fast trucks. Lol. I am in Laramie. You ready for winter to end??

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
:flipa: screw you too Josh!! Lol

I'm banned like 1/4 the time that I try to look at stuff on the org, sooooo I usually don't go on because I know I'll be banned if I'm trying to do anything productive on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buffalo444

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA, nice stable of PSDs you have, any modded?

The org is nothing like this place. I haven't been on there for about two years and when I was there, I didn't like it. Here, I like. But I don't have a fast truck. Good thing I know people with fast trucks. Lol. I am in Laramie. You ready for winter to end??

It's not "supposed" (lol) to get under 40 for the next 10 days, it looks like we may finally be done with winter!

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I know right!! Now the chance of rain all week. It is getting better. Going camping this weekend. Hope the rain stay away or just a few showers.

Latest posts

Members online