The Baddest Bypass Filtration You Can Imagine

jimdawg185

Reaction score
It's 445 right now. That's with return to the cap. Im beta testing pre made lines on my 17 and a 16 next month. So if you hold off the system will be much cleaner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey08FX4

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting the bypass installed on my 17. Jim found a great spot underneath the air intake. The filter is very well protected and easy to access. The Parker push loc hose that Jim sends with the kits is a breeze to work with.

IMG_1267_zpsp2sygzim.jpg

IMG_1245_zpsinfkr7cw.jpg

IMG_1246_zpsttupaps8.jpg

IMG_1247_zps7s7uvtql.jpg

Reaction score
Filtration is perfect. Still working on mounting kits. I need someone local that can Water jet.

Jim,

I'm sorry if you've been through this already...

How does this thing control flow? is there a flow device inside the filter head?

For a feed line, are you teed in at a pressure sensor? I'm mostly curious how it controls how much oil is bypassed...

what's the price if I just want the filter; no lines?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Jim,

I'm sorry if you've been through this already...

How does this thing control flow? is there a flow device inside the filter head?

For a feed line, are you teed in at a pressure sensor? I'm mostly curious how it controls how much oil is bypassed...

what's the price if I just want the filter; no lines?

Just the filter, head, bracket (required specifically for the filter), and associated fittings are 445 for the large and 295 fit the medium shipped.

The oil flow is controlled by a small orifice in the filter itself. The valve is to keep the mess down.

Reaction score
Just the filter, head, bracket (required specifically for the filter), and associated fittings are 445 for the large and 295 fit the medium shipped.

The oil flow is controlled by a small orifice in the filter itself. The valve is to keep the mess down.

where are you getting the feed from?

jimdawg185

Reaction score
That's a funny looking ford.

Just some systems installed. Clearly I work with other oil companies when I have too.... Mobil uses a similar system, but their people don't know jack about diesels. So the manufacturer calls me to help. It's fun to show up with my ELS stuff on

psduser1

Reaction score
Just some systems installed. Clearly I work with other oil companies when I have too.... Mobil uses a similar system, but their people don't know jack about diesels. So the manufacturer calls me to help. It's fun to show up with my ELS stuff on

I know how you roll, just blowing you sh!t.
Every platform needs improvement!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score

im still waiting for a els sticker..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

jimdawg185

Reaction score
My damn helper wasn't helping, all that was her responsibility. I'll get it done

Latest posts

Members online