Patriot Diagnostics Shut Down?

Harley-6.4

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a 2010 6.4 and a 2012 6.7 powerstroke, both have patriot/spar+an tuning and I was wondering if they got shut down for good. I don’t want to switch tunes or tuning platforms, because I love the power. I am just worried if something went wrong who could I contact

Connor M

Youtube Certified Master Technician
Reaction score
Very very gone. If something goes wrong you can try the facebook group but that's about it.

Csticks

Reaction score
Harley 6.4, Did you ever do anything with your ******* Dashdaq tuners now that they are no longer supported. Like you, and possibly many others, I'm in the same boat. No problems at the moment with my 2008 6.4 and I've been running the 210 tune forever, but would like to understand what our best options are for moving to a different tuner (with tech support) before we have issues. I'm new to this Powerstroke foum and there may well be some info out there already but am now concerned since I just found out that the ******* tunes are no longer supported.

Harley-6.4

Reaction score
Csticks, well from what I have seen, the best Canned tunes for d3leted trucks, I think the GDP have the best tunes, and they use the Ndash platform. GDP only has a 300 horsepower file. Also another option with tech/customer support is KEM they have a variety tunes like Spar+an had, they have a 345, 310, 285, and a 215 tune. Also they do dashdaq and sct tuning

Latest posts

Members online