Gonna be outta of the office for a few days... getting married!

NotStock

Reaction score
I will be out of the office Friday the 11th till Wednesday the 16th. I tried to skip out on doing a honey moon since we are so busy but the lady wasnt having any part of it. We compromised with a couple days out of town and a future honey moon. The guys will still be at the shop, building and shipping orders. However, our secretary will be answering phones and she wont be able to help on tech questions. Please be patient with her and either her or I will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks!

NotStock

Reaction score
I will have a live feed of the honey moon up on the website. You will just have to sign up and pay for the password with BitCoins.

Dave

Reaction score
Congrats Trevor

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk

NotStock

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Got back into town late last night. It was nice to get away for a little bit. The girl was still a little mad that I could put my phone away 100%. Had to keep orders flowing as smoothly as possible but she got 99% of my attention, lol.

One thing I gotta say, its insane how fast the wedding night goes. It was literally there and then gone.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Got back into town late last night. It was nice to get away for a little bit. The girl was still a little mad that I could put my phone away 100%. Had to keep orders flowing as smoothly as possible but she got 99% of my attention, lol.

One thing I gotta say, its insane how fast the wedding night goes. It was literally there and then gone.

They make pills for that playa

Latest posts

Members online