my tow rig build

1badpsd

Reaction score
Well as some of you know my tow rig dropped a cylinder on the way to Rudy's Thursday, so after getting it home today I've decided to do a mild build on it. My truck is an 01 F-350 and current setup on the truck is 250/200's, modded h2e and SRP 1.1 and a riffraff FRX and it ran great other than getting a bit toasty on hills. Plan for the build is nothing crazy just a 550-600hp super responsive and low egts setup, I'm open for any additional input y'all may have. Plans for the new setup are

S362/S475 maybe a 480 turbos will be gated
ARP head and main studs
Port and polished heads
Irate regulated return
Staying with the 250/200's
SRP
Probably ditch my ad 100 and build a a1000 System

I think this should be a fun setup and no problem towing anything I put behind it.

njjeep

Reaction score
I would recommend Marty's A-1000 setup it's so complete you don't need a single thing. And the time you save it ends up costing the same as doing it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1badpsd

Reaction score
I would recommend Marty's A-1000 setup it's so complete you don't need a single thing. And the time you save it ends up costing the same as doing it yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its very nice kit, I already built an a1000 setup for my drag truck but may go ahead and buy Marty's for the simplicity of it

1badpsd

Reaction score
I have a good tuner, in my opinion the best I made 700+HP for 15k with a PMR engine before I pulled it to use as a builder. This setup will be gated to around 50 psi

1badpsd

Reaction score
Got the truck back together unfortunately had to rush it so ported heads and compounds had to be put off for the time being.

1badpsd

Reaction score
So as of now setup is 250/200's, modded h2e, SRP, head and main studs etc I did go ahead and throw a set of headers on while i was putting it together

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So as of now setup is 250/200's, modded h2e, SRP, head and main studs etc I did go ahead and throw a set of headers on while i was putting it together
send the srp to Dynoproven so it wont fail on you..

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Latest posts

Members online