• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Performance Parts....

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Well im going back to stock. Hate to do it, but its time to move on. I will be live tuning and dyno'ing this setup here in a little over a week.

I want to get things spoken for and deals made, then I can start pulling it apart and shipping stuff beginning of December.

All prices are + shipping and I need stock parts unless noted.

1996 F350 4x4 crew cab, 5" exhaust, ARP studs, electric fuel system. $10,000 OBO

1. 375/200 Hybrids built by Farmers. Fuel side mods. 50 miles on a fresh build, talk to Michael about details. $1550

2. T4i Irate complete mount (up-pipes, oil drain, feed line, all hardware) + 72mm Billet S300 with 19cm exhaust housing-- $1400 obo

3. Terminator Twins (will be sent to Joey for refresh)-- $1200 OBO

4. Swamps Modded IDM (high frequency+high voltage)- $200obo

5. 6.0 IC with IC piping. I will include 3" plenums and everything I used to install this kit. You may need to change the drivers side pipe to work with your turbo. - $300 nothing needed in return

6. 4 gauge pillar (boost (0-60), EGT (0-1600), Trans temp (0-280), Fuel pressure). Gauges match the green dash perfectly. DiPricol Optix brand
-$450 OBO

7. Terminator Scan gauge w/the column pod- $275 OBO nothing needed in return

8. TS 6 position chip w/tunes for TDE1- $300 OBO nothing needed in return

9. Chromoly pushrods- $150obo dont need stock ones

10. Custom sub box with 2 JL Audio W3's (10's), fits behind back seat of crew cab. make offer

11. Set of good forged rods- $100 no cores

12. Boost fooler (dieselsite)- $40 (1 week old)

I also have enough parts to build a stock motor, if your in need of something just ask. Im not going to post all the stock parts ive got laying around. I have 1 complete motor torn down and wrapped up nicely in boxes (my old motor out of my truck).

I would also be willing to do package deals, this is a 500-550hp setup and will be dyno proven on the 19th of this month.

Probably missed something, ill edit it later if i did

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I will take the boost fooler and the intercooler. and I am also looking at the injectors and the turbo. Please pm

is your truck an auto or manual? if its an auto, i will have some kick ass tunes for the injector/turbo setup here very soon. The setup is getting live tuned real quick and dyno'd.

Injectors are fairly quick for hybrids, run much smoother than my casserly 250/200, and also smoke less with more fuel. Tuning may be the reason, thats just what i found.

davey99ps

Reaction score
Would you sell just the turbo mount an up pipes? Also interested in idm, ic an piping. Pm me a price

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just so people know, I have wanted this truck/setup for a LONG time. Just don't have the money.:(
With that said, this truck has been WELL taken care of. Never abused and is in MINT condition! Been around the truck a lot have helped work on it and been for plenty of rides. Very impressed with the setup! Sad to see this deal/s pass me up.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Just so people know, I have wanted this truck/setup for a LONG time. Just don't have the money.:(
With that said, this truck has been WELL taken care of. Never abused and is in MINT condition! Been around the truck a lot have helped work on it and been for plenty of rides. Very impressed with the setup! Sad to see this deal/s pass me up.

Thanks Curtis!!

At least your getting a BTS out of the deal

smokedout250

Reaction score
And of course I can't afford the injectors! At least I get to see it in action once before it's torn down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
What brand are the pushrods and how many miles on them? They will work in a 02 right?

Yes they will work awesome in an 02. They are real similar to smith brothers, but i got them custom made. Dont really have a brand i just know what they are made out of. Top of the line stuff no doubt

mttrucker

Reaction score
inrested in turbo and mount im in monroe wi call me at 608 449 3058 hate typing thanks mttrucker

Latest posts

Members online