aftermarket bulbs..

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Hey guys I have some ****ty aftermarket Sonar projector head lamps in my truck..and the lighting is horrible..especially the low beams, I would say they have maybe half the light out put as stock. They take H1 bulbs and Im looking to get some brighter ones but have no idea what to buy..probably just the most expensive ones I can find?? any suggestions? Im painting my stock lights to so those might be going back in...I think those take H13's? any suggestions on those? thanks

yeehaw

Reaction score
9008 (h13) came stock 05+ stock

H1 is a pretty small bulb and IMO don't light for anything

I have silverstar 4100ks in my 06 and they are decently bright but i am still tempted to get HIDs myself. But the silverstars for cost wise work pretty good

worldwide73

Reaction score
I've been using the phillips X-treme power. I get flipped off and flashed all the time so they must be bright.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
honestly i wouldnt even try to polish that turd, just take your stock lights apart, paint them how you want, and put some 55w HID's in them and you will love them. I have never seen bulbs fix crapy projectors, maybe a set of HID's would fix em but IMHO you dont wanna buy two sets

Latest posts

Members online