Go Back   PowerStrokeArmy > Power Strokes > 6.7 Aftermarket > 6.7 Tuning

Old 10-13-2015, 08:44 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

oh ok, now its starting to seem much easier to grasp at all this.... this thread is beginning to become very helpful to learn how to tune....
Old 10-13-2015, 09:29 PM
Private
Member's Gallery

Agreed! *******DieselTech has sure provided some great info! I decided to go with SCT as I was told it was basically like tuning the factory maps where as mcc renamed maps, didnt include some, etc. There is no support for it compared to MCC though!
Old 10-13-2015, 10:56 PM
Sponsor
Member's Gallery

Matt, thank you for clarifying the EOM's for everybody. It is really kind of you to share that info. It may seem pedestrian and ho-hum to you, but for the average enthusiast, that kind of info just doesn't come up on a web search!

Your willingness to help others for no other reason than to help others is very refreshing in this day and age and in this particular facet of this industry!
Old 10-14-2015, 08:33 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

I agree, thank you very much Matt and any one who has contributed to this thread to help new guys who want to learn a bit have an easier and more enjoyable time seeing what they can make their trucks do! Though I'll never be a pro tuner it's still a lot of fun messing around and any help to understanding how this works is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2015, 09:58 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Default Tuning Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunk on diesel View Post
Matt, thank you for clarifying the EOM's for everybody. It is really kind of you to share that info. It may seem pedestrian and ho-hum to you, but for the average enthusiast, that kind of info just doesn't come up on a web search!

Your willingness to help others for no other reason than to help others is very refreshing in this day and age and in this particular facet of this industry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azraie218 View Post
I agree, thank you very much Matt and any one who has contributed to this thread to help new guys who want to learn a bit have an easier and more enjoyable time seeing what they can make their trucks do! Though I'll never be a pro tuner it's still a lot of fun messing around and any help to understanding how this works is greatly appreciated

I can say his advice has helped with mine and has made it fun all over again. Matt knows what he is doing so this should also help those out there that don't want to risk tuning on their own and just buy a tuner from a reputable source with preloaded tunes.

Last edited by torque beast; 10-14-2015 at 10:01 AM.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque beast View Post
I can say his advice has helped with mine and has made it fun all over again. Matt knows what he is doing so this should also help those out there that don't want to risk tuning on their own and just buy a tuner from a reputable source with preloaded tunes.

I agree! He's very helpful, I have been struggling trying to figure every thing out, sure has helped

Old 10-26-2015, 06:07 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Has anyone changed the x and y axis?
Old 10-26-2015, 09:42 PM
Lieutenant
Member's Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by torque beast View Post
Has anyone changed the x and y axis?
Which tables are you referring to?
Old 10-27-2015, 09:43 AM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Default Tuning Guide

Acc to torque and torque to fuel. If the axis in the last column shows 958 torque does it do any good to raise those above that number? For example, the axis shows 958, Is there any gain from putting 958 in the cells below in the column vs 1200

Last edited by torque beast; 10-27-2015 at 09:50 AM.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:09 PM
Sergeant
Member's Gallery

Are you guys leaving the acc pedal map stock or are you raising the top to 100%?