Tyrant diesel tuning

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting ty rant tunes ? I've been in touch with no limit and they can't seem to get me an update since upgrading my turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

give us a call ! we absolutely can and will, unless you have some issue i am not aware of .

I haven't been able to get a hold of Cale in a good 4-5 months now.

a lot of the tyrant sales are flowing thru us now.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
give us a call !

a lot of the tyrant sales are flowing thru us now.

Gotcha. I remember getting tunes directly from him a while back and he was my point of contact, but he's been MIA since then. I'm sure he's been busy or trying to stay under the radar. Completely understandable. I've been running new tunes with my ez Lynk and am completely 110% satisfied.

Kxc

Reaction score
I haven't been able to get a hold of Cale in a good 4-5 months now.

Same. I was in touch with jeff at no limit about a month ago and last I herd he was still working on getting me a tune. I'll try and call no limit again tomorrow

Diezel_Dawg

Reaction score
I can normally get in touch with Cale, but lately he seems to be pretty busy. Family and business keeps him busy I am sure

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Same. I was in touch with jeff at no limit about a month ago and last I herd he was still working on getting me a tune. I'll try and call no limit again tomorrow

if he's busy ask for me or luke. sorry he didn't handle it for you but that will be fixed asap .

gotchadollar

Reaction score
So I had some issues with my tunes when I first got them. Check engine light for rail pressure, Lope at idle, Dead pedal.
Got a hold of Cale, said there was a bug in some of his tunes.
He sent me revision on all tunes Friday night.
I must say... his revised extreme tune is unreal, my truck with a s-partan seemed to run damn good, but with Cales tunes it seems like its picked up 50 more horse. I know that is unrealistic but the truck runs like beast now.
Shout out to Cale!

Amstaff

Reaction score
Does his tunes shift hard when cold like the h&s canned tunes do? Mines an 12, don't know if it makes a difference. I've been contemplating switching to sct from my xrt pro.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Does his tunes shift hard when cold like the h&s canned tunes do? Mines an 12, don't know if it makes a difference. I've been contemplating switching to sct from my xrt pro.

No. His shifts are as close to stock as you can get. I'm running an XRT as well and I recommend these tunes just based on the shifting.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
So I had some issues with my tunes when I first got them. Check engine light for rail pressure, Lope at idle, Dead pedal.
I must say... his revised extreme tune is unreal, my truck with a s-partan seemed to run damn good, but with Cales tunes it seems like its picked up 50 more horse. I know that is unrealistic but the truck runs like beast now.
Shout out to Cale!

glad WE could help !

Jomax

Reaction score

Shout out to Cale!

I'll have to try this revised extreme tune. That much of a faster feel then Sprt?

96F350KID

Reaction score
I think we've tuned maybe 10-14 trucks with Cale's tunes so far. My personal 2015 truck has his stock ****** tune on it with about 9,000 miles on the file and it drives just like factory and having the exhaust brake still working is a HUGE plus. I sell to a lot of local shops as well and from everything they've tried on the 6.7/6.4 they prefer to ask for Cales tunes.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Does anyone know if he is able to get rid of the pedal lag on 6.7s? Like what spart an offers with their qr files?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Amstaff

Reaction score
I really want the ez lynk but I'm not totally sure I can justify the price. I feel like it's a glorified xrt pro or x4. Now would using the sct platform be better than sct? I thought i read somewhere there are some things the tuners can tweak on one but not the other, not sure of what. I think it's going to be at least 400 for tunes and the mcc unlock. Now I could get a used one and 2 tunes for that if not much more, but can recoup some of the money by selling the xrt pro. And have gauges when I need them from the x4. Has anybody had personal experience using both platforms with tunes from the same person?

ImAti0n

Reaction score
I really want the ez lynk but I'm not totally sure I can justify the price. I feel like it's a glorified xrt pro or x4. Now would using the sct platform be better than sct? I thought i read somewhere there are some things the tuners can tweak on one but not the other, not sure of what. I think it's going to be at least 400 for tunes and the mcc unlock. Now I could get a used one and 2 tunes for that if not much more, but can recoup some of the money by selling the xrt pro. And have gauges when I need them from the x4. Has anybody had personal experience using both platforms with tunes from the same person?

Well I switched from the livewire to the ez Lynk and have never looked back. The ez Lynk is so simplified. Supposedly tyrant will be switching to the ez Lynk soon.

If not I have my livewire I can sell you ;)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Well I switched from the livewire to the ez Lynk and have never looked back. The ez Lynk is so simplified. Supposedly tyrant will be switching to the ez Lynk soon.

If not I have my livewire I can sell you ;)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

they wont be switching, but should be adding ez lynk support packs .

Latest posts

Members online