Ezlynk shows us a sneak peak.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Ok I done my updates etc and now I've gotta get the switch and wire it in for sotf tunes. My question is, is the switches made for the Ford files a duramax dsp5 switch or is there one made specifically for the ford tuning? Only asking because I've got some duramax switches on the shelf and I'd have to order my free one from Kory if it's different.

ImAti0n

Reaction score
Ok I done my updates etc and now I've gotta get the switch and wire it in for sotf tunes. My question is, is the switches made for the Ford files a duramax dsp5 switch or is there one made specifically for the ford tuning? Only asking because I've got some duramax switches on the shelf and I'd have to order my free one from Kory if it's different.

I believe the ez Lynk is using the dsp5 switches for all their SOTF but I could be wrong.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

ncollins64

Reaction score
Pic

Figured I'd share where I mounted the switch in case others are wondering. And after talking to fish tuning, the supplier for all these switches, a dmax dsp5 switch will work. You will just need to get some posi tap connectors for 20 gauge wire. I used the Ford switch that was free but just FYI.

Attachments

• IMG_5268.JPG
    IMG_5268.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 154

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Figured I'd share where I mounted the switch in case others are wondering. And after talking to fish tuning, the supplier for all these switches, a dmax dsp5 switch will work. You will just need to get some posi tap connectors for 20 gauge wire. I used the Ford switch that was free but just FYI.
nice!! what is the other one for in the cubby?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

dmill0514

Reaction score

Great minds. Thats the exact location I mounted mine. A little offset due to the molding on the back of the plastic trim piece.

ckrueg

Reaction score
Anyone hear anything about the ECU editor yet? They said it would likely be out around the new year.

Latest posts

Members online