Time for FREE 7.3 injectors again!!

DZL JIM

Reaction score
7.3 Power Stroke injector raffle!!!

It's time for our 3rd annual injector raffle to help support this year's MS Cleveland Walk. This years walk will be held on April 14, 2012, at the Cleveland Brown's Stadium. You can read more about this year's MS Walk-Cleveland Here, and you can even join our team, Team Rosebud, if you want to make a donation on your own behalf.

This year's raffle will run from Monday February 27, 2012 to Saturday March 31, 2012. A winner will be randomly selected on Sunday April 1, 2012. Last year we were able to donate over $3100 with help from your generosity. Please join us this year to try and beat last years total donation.

Each entry will cost $35 and you can enter as many times as you'd like. You can also donate as much or as little as you'd like, but you need to donate at least $35 to be eligible for an injector raffle entry. Every $35 donation will get you 1 injector raffle entry. All proceeds will be added to our personal donation this year on behalf of Rosewood Diesel Shop, LLC, and we will match all donations received.

This year's prize is ANY PREMIUM BUILT 7.3 Power Stroke injector that we offer!! This includes any stock A code, Stage-1, Stage-1.5 (160/30%), Stage-2 (160/80%), Stage-2.5 (200/30%), and Stage-3 (238/100%) Hybrid. This does not include any brand new Alliant Power injectors, only our Premium Rebuilds apply. You will be required to send in your set for the build, or you will need to pay an additional $800 core charge if a set needs to be sent to you first. Winner must send in their set for the build and/or take delivery of their injector set by April 30, 2012. If you are interested in a set of new Alliant Power injectors, you will need to pay the difference between the new injectors and the retail cost of their respective Premium Rebuilds.

Please note that our injector warranty will only be extended to the winner of the injectors (we hope you don't enter with the sole intent to re-sell them!).

Contact us for donation instructions: [email protected] or call 440-286-1990 between 9:00 am and 3:30 pm EST Mon - Fri. It is against PayPal policy to use them for raffles, so we can only accept credit card donations and checks. We prefer checks if possible to avoid the credit card fees.
Let's raise some money for a very good cause!!

We thank you for your generosity!
The Rose Family

taterthedog

Reaction score
I'm in.

I'm in Canada so a cheque is not practical. I'll go $40 by credit card to offset the credit card charges. PM me with how to pay please, I'd like to phone it in if possible, as my son puked on my laptop and now it doesn't work.

DZL JIM

Reaction score
WINNER:

Ryan Bodiot of Alva Florida!!

Congatulations to Ryan as the winner of our 2012 MS injector raffle!

We'd like to thank all those that donated to this years raffle.
We will be donating around $3500 total to the MS Society including our personal contribution.
Last year we donated around $3200. We are very pleased that so many were able to donate with the hard economic times we are faced with these days, and surpass last years total donations.

We hope to hear from you all again in 2013!!

Thank you again!!
The Rose family.

Rupp250

Reaction score
Dang, I didn't win the Mega Million or the Injectors. Oh well it was for a good cause. Thanks for the chance Jim.

Racer X

Reaction score
We'd like to thank all those that donated to this years raffle.
We will be donating around $3500 total to the MS Society including our personal contribution.
Last year we donated around $3200. We are very pleased that so many were able to donate with the hard economic times we are faced with these days, and surpass last years total donations.

We hope to hear from you all again in 2013!!

Thank you again!!
The Rose family.

Good Job Team Rosebud! :rockon:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.