new mtw website?

Brad

Reaction score
I've noticed that mtw has updated their website but contrary to the ordinary lineup he had stage 1,2, mad-max, 3, and 4. what are all the new turbos on there? there's like a m-1 m-1r and so on
does the r stand for re-manufactured or something

equalizier

Reaction score
i'm not really sure but i hear the new turbos are gonna wreak havoc.the mad dog which is what i have is insane for sure and i'm extremely happy with it.

Brad

Reaction score
i'm not really sure but i hear the new turbos are gonna wreak havoc.the mad dog which is what i have is insane for sure and i'm extremely happy with it.
yeah I'm pretty new to diesels but Ive been doing some research and id really like to have a mad max later this year. the whistle on that thing is crazy

equalizier

Reaction score
you are not kidding bud i will be selling mine once i start on my stroked deck plated super chagered twin set up at the first of summer.

equalizier

Reaction score
his new turbos are gonna shut alot of people up is all i'm gonna say.wait till that m4 is dialed in and watch what happens.adrian is an easy going guy and will answer any and all your questions for sure.

equalizier

Reaction score
Have fun with that garbage.

i knew this was gonna happen it's funny nobody had anything to say whne adrian's mad dog which is a 66 beat everyone's 68mm at a dyno even huh.the reason everyone pushes the barder is there making 300 off the dam thing so any buisness would do that from a money stand point.you have already started the trash talking but can't back it up just going by who started it all about adrian and that is windrunner.nobody has said anything that is derogatory about other turbo builders so let's keep it that way.

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
i knew this was gonna happen it's funny nobody had anything to say whne adrian's mad dog which is a 66 beat everyone's 68mm at a dyno even huh.the reason everyone pushes the barder is there making 300 off the dam thing so any buisness would do that from a money stand point.you have already started the trash talking but can't back it up.
Do you have any idea how easy it is to have a truck show big power on a dyno sheet? The bull**** stops at the track, adrians turbos never performed on the track.

We have a member here that went 12.47 with 190/100s and a barder 68, another truck (crew cab on 35s) trapped 105 with a kc 68. Adrianas turbos will not be pushed here.

I'm not the least bit biased when the vgt turbo discussion comes up because I don't like any of them. Barder and kc are better options.

swinky

Reaction score
why don't you come in here runing a perfectly good thread with your crap.

i will be glad to compare my mad dog against your s366 any day of the week.
You need to do some reading on the crap that Adrian pulled on people. It's not like I'm telling lies here. No need to turn this into a **** show. Nobody here is going to buy an mtw turbo over a kc or barder anyway so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. It's all good though, bring your check book if you're going to "put yours up against mine"

04cr450

Reaction score
I put a Adrian stage 4 which is the "m4" on a buddy of mines truck and that thing was a crap.. felt just like it did with a box power max hahahaha..and it was built terrible too.. I wont even go further but I was highly highly disappointed.. why do u think he is gone off the forums?? because he is a flat out liar and half asser

equalizier

Reaction score
You need to do some reading on the crap that Adrian pulled on people. It's not like I'm telling lies here. No need to turn this into a **** show. Nobody here is going to buy an mtw turbo over a kc or barder anyway so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. It's all good though, bring your check book if you're going to "put yours up against mine"

well instead of bashing tell me what happened and i will be the judge for my self.i will be more than happy to break out the money as i don't write checks always cash for everything i buy.has anyone ever compared the turbos in question against one another i would definitely be up for that.i remember reading somewhere that adrian said he made over 500hp on stock injectors with one of his turbos and some of the other builders was calling b.s. and never herd much else about it.

equalizier

Reaction score
I put a Adrian stage 4 which is the "m4" on a buddy of mines truck and that thing was a crap.. felt just like it did with a box power max hahahaha..and it was built terrible too.. I wont even go further but I was highly highly disappointed.. why do u think he is gone off the forums?? because he is a flat out liar and half asser

you must have me confused with some one else i never said he was gone off the forums.what did he lie about because that is alot of money for a stg 4 no doubt but it was my under standing they weren't even out yet because it was chewing the thrust bearing out in 700 miles.but i would like to know what happen as i will be getting an m4 once that issue is worked out.

04cr450

Reaction score
why don't you come in here runing a perfectly good thread with your crap.

why did he? well adrain screwed I know of 3 people(they are my friends).. took there money and they didn't receive turbos for close to a year... then after they received them, ive seen turbos with 100k miles that looked better than the ones that Adrian sent them... and they were "new".................... Adrian I believe is a decent guy outside of the diesel community, he got big and busy fast.. couldn't keep up, and instead of being honest with customers etc, he lied and fed people bull****.. not the way to be... Then, then, he goes on the org. and creates a fake account that he posted under telling forum members how sweet mad turbo werks turbos are etc... that ended his reputation when people found that out to say the least.

Latest posts

Members online