Used injectors

Timmy

Reaction score
Is there any way you could tell what size injectors you have without taking them apart? Like are they stamped anywhere? I bought a set of 400/400 injectors and a turbo setup off a member here, received the injectors but haven't received the turbo setup yet and am starting to doubt this guy/diesel shop credibility. Thanks for your help

ghohouston

Reaction score
It depends on who built them. Rosewood engraves the injector hold downs. Not sure if other companies do the same, but I would assume others do something to mark them.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Swamps can tell you what exactly they are and when they were built.

Send them an email with the serial #s off the solenoids, last 4 digits of the bottom row of numbers.

Lang

Reaction score
Is there any way you could tell what size injectors you have without taking them apart? Like are they stamped anywhere? I bought a set of 400/400 injectors and a turbo setup off a member here, received the injectors but haven't received the turbo setup yet and am starting to doubt this guy/diesel shop credibility. Thanks for your help

Who is this member?

golfer

Reaction score

we track all of our sets of injectors by solenoid serial numbers.

Spatel was correct....email me with the last 4 numbers from each injector solenoid, and if they were built by us, I'll be able to tell you exactly what they are..as well as when they were built, etc.

Attachments

• SOLENOID_tn.jpg
    SOLENOID_tn.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 114

pontiacross

Reaction score
awesome I was getting ready to ship you a injector just to find out what it was for sure.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I can vouch for what Dave is saying. I sent him a ser # off one and he told me what they were, when they were built and what they were NOT.

I also got splooged on the set that I bought, that I mentioned. I thought I was buying some hybrids that were lightly used on two trucks and they were ten year old injectors with unknown mileage. I sent them in as cores.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I can vouch for what Dave is saying. I sent him a ser # off one and he told me what they were, when they were built and what they were NOT.

I also got splooged on the set that I bought, that I mentioned. I thought I was buying some hybrids that were lightly used on two trucks and they were ten year old injectors with unknown mileage. I sent them in as cores.

Latest posts

Members online