Codes

Azraie218

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering has any one gotten a supercharger/turbo over boost code? Mines been tripping it if I lay on it empty or towing and its throwing me in to a limp mode

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Listing any mods will help.
If you want help...provide some info to work with.

Azraie218

Reaction score
Shoot I through of that after i posted! Sorry lol my truck is a 2013 f350. I have a 64mm billit 2015 retrofit kit on my truck with all the piping, down pipe and what not from Midwest.

I recently got some tunes from kory Willis at ppei as my buddy highly recommend him. And this is when it started.

Never had these problems before I put those new tunes in my truck. I was told that I need to take it to a diesel shop and that the tunes wouldn't be causing that overboost

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Tell him to update his files or talk to Bentley. The tables are there for him to turn off.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The codes are most likely from the turbo swap and the tunes not really matching the turbo. since the 15 chargers are less responsive than the 11-14 they will throw that code for desired boost being higher than actual, There are some things that can be changed but turning off the code is the easiest way.

Azraie218

Reaction score
awesome guys thanks so much, ill be on contact with him!
ps. i do really enjoy his tunes for the PSD, they make lost of power, i just need some better tranny tuning now

Latest posts

Members online