6.4 Gone. 2017 6.7 F350 Platinum In.

superpsd

Reaction score
Up here in the NW emissions testing is gone statewide as of this year. Which is interesting considering we are a blue state. They just are trying to impose carbon taxes or pay per mile taxes to try and grab all your loose change.

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
Up here in the NW emissions testing is gone statewide as of this year. Which is interesting considering we are a blue state. They just are trying to impose carbon taxes or pay per mile taxes to try and grab all your loose change.

That sucks. I'm out here in the Midwest and most everyone out here doesnt care much about it (yet)...eventually it will happen I'm sure but I think I'm safe with this truck being lighter for it's lifetime. When I eventually buy a 2020+ newer truck it will stay emissions friendly. I just don't want to try my luck at that point.

Black AOD

Reaction score
The county I live in doesn’t require emissions testing. Other counties in the state do though. I won’t buy a new diesel but that doesn’t mean the cats won’t fall off the 5 liter eventually.

That's how TX was when I lived there which surprised me for the kind of state the majority of Texas is as far as politics.

Haha.... gas V8's don't need those stupid things!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
That sucks. I'm out here in the Midwest and most everyone out here doesnt care much about it (yet)...eventually it will happen I'm sure but I think I'm safe with this truck being lighter for it's lifetime. When I eventually buy a 2020+ newer truck it will stay emissions friendly. I just don't want to try my luck at that point.
Michigan doesn't do inspections or emissions testing. Haven't even heard a peep about doing so either.

Sent from my SM-G977U using Tapatalk

superpsd

Reaction score
I should have been more clear. I meant gone in the NW as there is no longer testing in WA state as of 2020. My address is an non emissions area anyways but now no testing for anyone here.

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
I should have been more clear. I meant gone in the NW as there is no longer testing in WA state as of 2020. My address is an non emissions area anyways but now no testing for anyone here.

ohhhh. That is interesting

Black AOD

Reaction score
When you live here and why’d you leave?

U.S. Military service. Fort Hood was my Active duty station for quite a long time.

I had a lifelong career opportunity here in Ohio where I grew up.

If I didn't have this here, I would have stayed in Texas. I miss that state a bunch, I LOVED IT down there.

C2tuck

Reaction score
U.S. Military service. Fort Hood was my Active duty station for quite a long time.

I had a lifelong career opportunity here in Ohio where I grew up.

If I didn't have this here, I would have stayed in Texas. I miss that state a bunch, I LOVED IT down there.

I’ll never leave. Born and raised...and I’ll die here.

Once you get the business you could always move it lol.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Y’all do commercial heat and air, don’t you?
No. Large Industrial, commercial, and heavy Construction Steel fabrication.

In short, we fabricate and install steel frame structures for large buildings and warehouses and other types of buildings.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

C2tuck

Reaction score
No. Large Industrial, commercial, and heavy Construction Steel fabrication.

In short, we fabricate and install steel frame structures for large buildings and warehouses and other types of buildings.

Seems like that would be popular in Houston with all the refineries. Maybe a satellite office...

Black AOD

Reaction score
Seems like that would be popular in Houston with all the refineries. Maybe a satellite office...
Columbus, OH is actually one of the biggest booming construction cities in the CONUS right now actually. Which is the exact city we are in. No complaints here since 2013.....

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nothing really new here. Picked up Josh's 45% Exergy injectors for a steal of a deal and picked up a Fass 140gph while Fass was having a sale recently.

Neither are installed. They both will go on someday, just bought them to sit on until I compound this thing one day with a No Limit kit if it even actually happens.

6ce3d3ffab361864b3dd09b42fa961a2.jpg

8f553f9a513d789c0d693d12fb6beb36.jpg

Latest posts

Members online