• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

(3) 08'-10' F250/F350 Console's (1) 99'-07 Lariat Console (DFW)

Enoch

Reaction score
08'-10' F250/F350 Console's $225 Local P/U (Dallas, TX.)

Asking
(2) 08'-'10' F250/F350 Center Consoles. These are for the consoles only, sorry I don't have the mounting brackets.
$300 Each or
$225 Local Pick up

(1) 99'-07' F250 Lariat Center Console
$125 or
$75 Local Pick up

Although local would be great, I know most aren't from the Dallas area. I haven't had time to figure out how I would ship these if you do please help me and I will be happpy to ship.

Thanks for looking.

IMAG0079.png

IMAG0080.png

IMAG0081.png

IMAG0082.png

Last edited:

Enoch

Reaction score
They may still be around, I haven't decided if I'm going to keep one for my truck. I like the paperclip on the 99'-05's. Plus I've only posted these on here and a local mustang forum.
I'm not in a rush or plan on putting them on ebay.

Last edited:

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Is there anything different that you knowmof in the 99-07 laraiat from a regular console besides the wood? My truck is a 01 lariat but it doesn't have the wood grain just trying to see cause I might be interested if it was different besides that in someday

Enoch

Reaction score
Is there anything different that you knowmof in the 99-07 laraiat from a regular console besides the wood? My truck is a 01 lariat but it doesn't have the wood grain just trying to see cause I might be interested if it was different besides that in someday

That's the only difference, and I think the wood grain console may have come later, cause I have a 00' Lariat and it doesn't have the woodgrain console either.
I got it thinking it would match my burlwood on the door panels, not so much.
I went to FastSigns to see if they could print me off a overlay decal to match my burlwood, but there's a $45 minimum, and I didn't think it was worth it.
So I'm going to keep the one that came with the truck.

Diesel X

Reaction score
Just made the switch from the other "camp" today. Is the 99-07 still available? If so is it tan? Looks like it.

7.3PokesFan

Reaction score
If you still have a gray one I will take it! Only two hours to dfw I would make the drive! Give me a chance to stop in gainsville and to get some new boots for cheap!

Latest posts

Members online