2017 Build and Price Is Up!

superpsd

Reaction score
Prices don't seem too much more unless you start adding all the inspector gadget crap.

TyCorr

Reaction score
$78K for a Platinum.

Yea my ford dealer quoted me at 78,450. The ford website was $40 more but maybe I added something. As equipped mine has EVERYTHING. Even the lights in and around the bed. The instaheat option, led cab lights...i think it even has the ford amp steps.

brewer

Reaction score
No green this year. Kind of surprising. $78,250 for a loaded KR 350 DRW.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
The best price for my Lariat Ultimate so far is right at 65k,at Dealer Invoice pricing minus any rebates right now. I pretty much loaded it up with almost every option. There are some Options I don't really want or need, so took them the list. I'm hoping I can get it closer to 60k. Thinking Of pulling the trigger very soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I will be pulling the trigger very soon as well, our dealership I am going to work with hasn't learned much about them and I don't want to order from someone yet that can't explain the options

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I will be pulling the trigger very soon as well, our dealership I am going to work with hasn't learned much about them and I don't want to order from someone yet that can't explain the options
Once you read the buying guide and study it a little, the options are pretty self explanatory. I'd rather become more educated on the options than the dealer. I read that guide over several times.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
yeah , monochromatic blue jeans metallic. i wanna say it's $70.5k with A plan .
That's not bad. I sure wish I could get A plan, I'd save several thousand, lol. But getting it for Dealer invoice saved me a few thousand too.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Once you read the buying guide and study it a little, the options are pretty self explanatory. I'd rather become more educated on the options than the dealer. I read that guide over several times.

Totally.... but when you have a question and want to ask it to the professionals, its nice asking someone with some education on it.

Latest posts

Members online