• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Ext Cab Super Duty Seats. Black!

powerstroke95

Reaction score
I have a set of black and grey Superduty cloth seats, only thing I'm missing is the center console.

That's 2 Front captain chairs, and complete rear seat. Included on the deal are all the seat belts and buckles needed to install. Perfect for anyone wanting to go to a black interior.

These seats are like new! NO STAINS, NO TEARS. Below is a picture of the drivers seat. If anyone is seriously interested, I will get more pics on demand. These are being stored in heavy plastic bags and i didn't want to open them all up, just to put them back away in storage.

Priced to sell, $600 for the whole set! Will be going to Scheids Saturday, willing to deliver.

20160824_192659_zpsvel55fom.jpg

sootie

Reaction score
What is your location exactly? I may consider these for my reg cab obs resto.

those look like 05-07 seats. Not sure how OBS trucks are but see how the seatbelts come out of the seats? thats because the ext cabs dont have a b pillar. If your obs has seatbelts mounted to the pillar, it may bother ppls ocd LOL

Whitetrash

Reaction score
Damn I wish this was better timing. Been wanting to put back buckets in my 04 xlt. Maybe the OT will work out

444whitehorse

Reaction score
These would be great for a cc obs seat swap... since black seat belts apparently don't exist for our trucks.

Fat fingered using Tapatalk.