2011+ Harley davidon excursion

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Is there a bushwacker (or similar) style fender flair that can be installed that will match the front and the rear?

Nothing big, just something that will make the body lines match even thought they wont underneath.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Is there a bushwacker (or similar) style fender flair that can be installed that will match the front and the rear?

Nothing big, just something that will make the body lines match even thought they wont underneath.

I think the OE style is close, but haven't looked into it yet

smcox1

Reaction score
Looks good! I would just get some 11+ OEM fender flares for the front and back and do whatever kind of work to the flare to be able to mount them to the rear wheel arch.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
the truck is sick, but man... my OCD just can not get over the non-matching fenders :(
Same here! It's a work of art! But I couldn't not do something about the rear flare!
that thing is sharp as hell!

live life full throttle
Yep

Same thing I was thinking

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
just picked up a used BD turbo were gona throw on the truck, might get it on there befor we head out to the show in PA this weekend.

should have some good clean pictures of this thing when its out there.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Truck was a pretty big topic of conversation this weekend.

IMG_0959_zpsmtev23el.jpg

IMG_0996_zpsrpddqheg.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
^Whs LOL Just curious if you guys are going to put a curved 40" bar in the bumper?

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
yea I know, but it was a good picture of the two trucks, that dodge is actually a lot of fun to drive, compounded, nitrous....but anyway....

as far a light bar, im not sure what we are gona do yet.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
another little update on this truck, we put the bd thruster turbo in it, picked on up for a great price, truck runs awesome, after looking for a steering wheel, ended up ordering a new one from ford because I couldn't find one worth buying, planning to finish up the last few trim pieces in the interior, and looking like truck should be 100% by the end of august, which means il have it listed for sale shortly there after. Truck is a lot of fun to drive, but I need a pickup!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
What did the Ford Steering wheel cost you?

350 with the steering wheel controls and air bag. it was 250 but I guess they don't make them anymore so they have to go aftermarket or some line of BS like that. none the less I needed it, I looked for 2 months trying to find one and couldn't so, enough was enough.

2015sixohno

Reaction score
How did you get the wiper cowl to fit correctly ? Did you end up re mounting the wiper transmission ? Or make new mounts for a 08 up transmission ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
How did you get the wiper cowl to fit correctly ? Did you end up re mounting the wiper transmission ? Or make new mounts for a 08 up transmission ?

all of the above

I did not want to cut the cowl to pieces as I have seen a lot of people do that, Not all buy many, I wanted to make sure this appeared stock. We reworked the cowl section itself, adjusted the 2011+ transmission, and made new mounts. time consuming, but works perfect, and no un needed cutting.

2015sixohno

Reaction score
Looks very nice. That's going to be the final piece to my jigsaw puzzle. I'm running a cut 06 panel for now until I can get more time to make it all work and fit properly.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
with the new steering wheel being delivered today, some real minor touches left, if my week goes as planned, truck will be listed up for sale Next week.. Have my eye on a truck that id like to pick up, but will need this one gone.

more information to come

mfr63

Reaction score
How much are you asking? What year? How many miles? 6.0 or 7.3? Thanks

Latest posts

Members online