cknox121's slow build

Cknox121

Reaction score
Went WOT and saw the following 70 psi ebp and 54psi of boost. Pushing them to hard?

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

devdiesel

Reaction score
If you want them to last yes. Anything over high 40's boost your just making heat on stock appearing chargers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devdiesel

Reaction score
Yes that's the right range, might spike a bit higher but on average that's would be a good target... Spool and drivability should be great, if you want more power add some nos. use the gate to bleed off drive pressure , I'm actually going to drop boost farther when I'm at the track next. 43-45 psi range, should give me a little buffer when the spray comes on so it doesn't spike to high

Cknox121

Reaction score
Yes that's the right range, might spike a bit higher but on average that's would be a good target... Spool and drivability should be great, if you want more power add some nos. use the gate to bleed off drive pressure , I'm actually going to drop boost farther when I'm at the track next. 43-45 psi range, should give me a little buffer when the spray comes on so it doesn't spike to high

Interesting. I didn't know this. I'll have to do a little playing with the gate. Should have not been so lazy and ran it inside lol.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
Did you tune the wastegate at all yet? My crew cab went 13.05 tune only otherwise completely stock. And was pulling 1.72 60's

Cknox121

Reaction score
Venders need a price on a set of polished/chrome what ever they come in Rebel American Force rims. Wanting a 22X11

Thanks.

Cody

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.