FNG from Houston area

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Welcome from Kingwood! Im jealous your rear sits as high as it does, I have replaced blocks twice and AAL with the shop that has done all the work and still has a good 2" lean. Frustrating lol

Reaction score
Welcome from Kingwood! Im jealous your rear sits as high as it does, I have replaced blocks twice and AAL with the shop that has done all the work and still has a good 2" lean. Frustrating lol

It's frustrating, believe me, I know. Mine still has a lean you just can't see it in that pic. I just got pricing for Icon 5" leafs and 4" blocks and that should level it out according to Icon. Them Procomp add-a-leafs have got to go!!!

What block/spring combo you have on the back?

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
I think it's like a 6 or 7in block and AALs.

I'm debating going 10" up front too, so I'm really gonna have to go big in the rear to get it up lol

Reaction score
I think it's like a 6 or 7in block and AALs.

I'm debating going 10" up front too, so I'm really gonna have to go big in the rear to get it up lol

I was told that whatever you add in front, add 1 inch to that for the back to level it out. In my case, 8" added up front so I'm going 4" blocks + 5" leafs. After putting the Icon coils up front I can't deal with the AAL's anymore. I'll let you know how it works out.

patricku47

Reaction score
League City/Webster area here, though we are about to start shopping for houses in the Santa Fe area soon. Welcome to the site!

Reaction score
League City/Webster area here, though we are about to start shopping for houses in the Santa Fe area soon. Welcome to the site!

A word of warning, have er'thing in place and be ready to act when you find the one you want. The good Santa Fe properties usually don't stay on the market long unless they are +$500k.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
That's everywhere in TX right now :(

Only thing I don't like about Santa Fe is there isn't any convenient way to get north... It's too far from 45 and too far from 288. But it's a really nice area with good deals on nice properties w/ acreage

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
We looked in Santa Fe when we were looking last year, ended up just outside of Pearland- next to friendswood
Very good advice to have everything ready to go so you can strike fast when you find the perfect place

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Mikeyfitz

Reaction score
Finally measured the rear and it's a 5" block and a single AAL. Looks like maybe 7" total. I need another 2-3" back there

Latest posts

Members online