RYD Motorsports SD axle swap kit

iowacornfarmer

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered here but a couple months ago I bought one of these kits for my Fummins. You have to drill about 20 holes still but everything locates from factory holes. It is an awesome kit and takes any guess work out of the swap. I've done the swap before using all superduty parts and it really sucks once you've done it with the kit. With stainless brake hoses my kit cost $1550. It might sound like a lot but if you really like your obs it's worth it. I've got my second kit sitting on the shop floor waiting to be put in a ccsb. If anything just check them out, I'm not advertising for them I just want you guys to know about them.

Reaction score
That's good to hear because I've been eyeballing that kit pretty hard here lately. I'll likely pull the trigger on it before winter hits. Actually looking forward to it now. Thanks

iowacornfarmer

Reaction score
Guys I know it ain't cheap but it makes the swap a breeze. I had my old axle out and new one in, in about 4 hours. It comes with the pitman arm so you don't have to mess with the SD gear box and the track bar mount is awesome. Gives the truck a f350 4x4 stance.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Looks like an awesome kit.

Pictures of your truck?

Most of the ones on their website are Diesel Brothers extra douchey.

Latest posts

Members online