pillar gauges

yogr

Reaction score
I used to have a CTS monitor, but this was stolen out of my truck today. I would like to replace it with 3 gauges on the pillar. I usually see packages that consist of boost, pyro, and trans temp. I have no use for a boost gauge, and would like to have an oil temp gauge instead. Has anyone done this?

Also, what brands of gauges are recommended, I have heard to stay away from glowshift?

Hilltop

Reaction score
Doing the same thing myself, several recommended Isspro gauges so I ordered some.

Betarocker

Reaction score
I've used Autometer without any issues on my previous truck for many years. Isspro are well reviewed, but I have no personal experience with them.

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I've got the 3 gauge pillar with boost, egt, and trans temp using the autometer cobalt series gauges. I wish I would have done something else besides boost. Any gauge will work just make sure you have the right size gauge for the pillar you purchase.

Sterling B.

Reaction score
ISSPRO EV2 here

Put AutoMeters in my brother's mud truck... never again; installation was a pain compared to the EV2

Last edited:

shmoozer

Reaction score
I really really enjoy my ISSPRO gauges. Shoot me a PM and I can send you a link to where I️ got them. They aren’t a site sponsor otherwise I’d just post here. Just don’t want to cross a line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online