6.0 Upgraded Y Pipes

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
I've seen them already and they look great. Adam will coat them in any color you would like (I chose the silver). The biggest gain comes in spool time. The ceramic coating holds the heat in as opposed to allowing it to dissipate into the engine compartment. The turbo will spool quicker which is always nice, but even nicer when towing and trying to get a heavy load moving. I'll definitely post up my findings when I get my stuff installed.

Update? Building next month would like to know how they are working out for you. Faster spool and such....

Mdub707

Reaction score
These are coated in the chrome ceramic inside, and out. Polished outer finish is acheived with "0000" steel wool, and hand polished from there to desired finish. Upgraded bellows with full stainless braid internally , and jig set for fitment.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That answered my question. I always laugh when I see companies offer ceramic coating and only coat the outside of the exhaust. The inside is where it counts. Though it does look nice on the outside, you don't get the same benefits.

Very nice work. I think I need a set... haha

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
That answered my question. I always laugh when I see companies offer ceramic coating and only coat the outside of the exhaust. The inside is where it counts. Though it does look nice on the outside, you don't get the same benefits.

Very nice work. I think I need a set... haha

Let us know guys. We have a few cores now so turn around time will be reduced. :thumbup:

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
What's the lead time on a coated set?

Depends on the color. I only have black, and the chrome at the moment. Let everything else run out before we moved the shop. Less stuff to pack lol. If either of those will work i can have them shipped out next week. Any other color would be the week after.

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
A little late to bring this up now, since I already ordered them but, will these bolt directly to a set of no remorse or steedspeed headers?

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
They'll work with the no remorse headers, but not the steed speed's. Unless someone is making adapters for the steed speed's to work with stock up-pipes, which i haven't seen yet.

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Just a little teaser for everyone. This is the titanium ceramic. Did this set for our truck show this weekend as a show piece. Let me know y'all's thoughts......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348194155839.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348194155839.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 211

hawgdoctor

Reaction score
Just a heads up for everyone, we lost my father in law Monday morning so there will be a delay on getting the two sets shipped out that I have done. Scott yours are ready to go just need to finish polishing a few things out after some touch up. Thanks for the patience guys.

Adam

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2