Interactive Sponsor/Vendor Map

Mdub707

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on how to promote this map more? It seems that most of PSA still doesn't know this exists, including some vendors. I'm still getting PM's once in a while here from Vendors telling me they just found the map.

Vendors and sponsors, feel free to copy the map link into your sig if you'd like, I have no problems with that at all, I know a few of you have asked me.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Well I thought that's what happened originally, or at least that's what I asked. Not sure what their capabilities are, but it seemed like I got 10 or so vendors to shoot me a PM pretty much right away, and a few trickling in now... not sure what happened.

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
Just saw this today. You have a PM. Thanks for doing this. It will be nice to see where everyone is. Would also be nice for guys who travel a lot and have an issue aways from there normal shop or home. Thanks again Mike!

Mdub707

Reaction score
RCD has not sent me info...

As far as I know, this was posted in the private section for the vendors by our admin... I can't force people to read it, and beyond that their participation is completely up to them. There is a chance some shops simply don't want to be on there I suppose!?

Mdub707

Reaction score
Took me a while, but finally got Warren up there. Just realized they're not terribly far from me!

Mdub707

Reaction score
Holders Diesel and EDP now added to the map!

I'm actually shocked at how many shops there are up in the North East.

Latest posts

Members online