The Next Chapter

dcswetman

Reaction score
not to make it worse , but the interiors absolutely put the 13-16 on blast .

I've been staying away from the dealership for that very reason. If I ever sit my arse in one it will be over. Just from the pictures I've seen they look incredible. Yours is definitely the best looking one I've seen and if I do get one I may have to pull some ques from yours. That blue is amazing

jimdawg185

Reaction score
we got the intercooler for the 2017 test fitted , it requires a cold side pipe extension , which is included with the kit. ive immediately noticed .5+ mpg gain and significant throttle response and low end power. i'm very shocked at the performance increase so far.

2017IC.jpg

So with your ic can I still use the H&S pipe upgrade? Because that IC is next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martin #6

Reaction score
we got the intercooler for the 2017 test fitted , it requires a cold side pipe extension , which is included with the kit. ive immediately noticed .5+ mpg gain and significant throttle response and low end power. i'm very shocked at the performance increase so far.

2017IC.jpg

So with your ic can I still use the H&S pipe upgrade? Because that IC is next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was wondering about IC and H&S pipe compatibility also. Will they work together?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
bumping this up-

did a Midwest add a turbo with a Precision 7685 over my stock 17 Turbo. gonna make some small adjustments today and start driving it . spools great at idle so it should be insanely driveable. stock fuel, stock engine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9419D-Yx46k

Latest posts

Members online