• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Gray OBS Interior

natestang

Reaction score
I have everything shown in this picture for an OBS crew cab. All is in pretty good shape with minor scratches. The door panels are the sought after XLT panels with the big window switch opening. I also have a 40/20/40 gray seat from an extended cab. I would like to sell everything together to help someone with a swap but I will part out. $500 for all of the interior parts, I'll take $150 for the seat, I can get pictures of it as needed. I would prefer local pickup in Louisville, KY as I really don't know how to ship this stuff. Thanks for your interest.

e9adavy7.jpg

eje2yre9.jpg

2evyhu6u.jpg

pehuse9e.jpg

a3asyde3.jpg

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

natestang

Reaction score
Really, nobody wants a gray CC OBS Interior?

natestang

Reaction score
Copy that. Let me know. Any ideas on how to ship them?

Gary

Reaction score
I need a drivers safty belt buckle, the inside half. Let me know how much shipped to 48178. I'll check my truck over tomorrow and see if I need anything else.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
The 40/20/40 seat, is it just one seat or the whole setup, pass driver and center? Just wanted to be sure. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natestang

Reaction score
Guys, I've been off here for a while but I still have all of this stuff. If you all are interested, PM me...

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Price on the drivers front door panel if you have the speaker cover and it's not bent up

Sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

natestang

Reaction score
Guys, would anyone still be interested in any of these parts? Been dealing with school and other aspects of life. I still have everything that I listed before. I'm ready to get rid of this stuff because I don't think I'll ever get a CC like I had planned and they are taking up valuable space in my garage.
If you are interested, let me know. I would prefer pickup but will ship if you want to pay for shipping. Thanks, and I hope I can help someone out with these rare parts.

natestang

Reaction score
It would worn in a standard can if you had the brackets for a regular cab. Otherwise, it won't work.

Latest posts

Members online